International Wheat Quality Conference
May 18-22, 1997
Manhattan, Kansas, USA
This conference will review and discuss state of the
art information on the development and implementation
of rapid end-use predictive technologies in the wheat
marketing industry and new methods to preserve and
market wheat based on quality attributes.
Each session is scheduled for a half day. Each session will have an
International and a USA organizing co-chair. Speakers will be invited.
Last revision December 12, 1996. JSteele
- Session I..... Biochemical Determinants for Quality Prediction
- Session II.... Rapid Quality Prediction Systems
- Session III... Breeding and Genetics of Wheat Quality
- Session IV... Selection of Wheats for Wet-Milling and Modern Methods
of Separating Components and Their New Uses
- Session V.... Economics of End-Use Quality and International
- Session VI... Preservation of Quality
- Session VII.. Grade Determinants and Prediction of Cleanliness
Back to the IWQC Home Page.