* Poster viewing times:
Monday May 21, 5:00 to 6:00 PM, presenter attendance optional.
Tuesday May 22, 5:00 to 6:00 PM, presenter attendance optional.
Wednesday May 23, 3:15 to 5:15, presenter attendance required.
* Posters must be removed Wednesday May 23, 5:15 to 5:30 PM.
* For Poster display space assignment
1. A Program Booklet will be among the registrant materials picked up at the registration table.
2. Find your abstract in the Program Booklet.
3. Your abstract sequence number will be at the upper left corner of your abstract.
(You may also determine your poster sequence number by returning to the IWQC-II home page, select
the link for "Poster Paper Sequence Numbers, Titles and Authors", or click here to view the same list.)
4. The display boards (space) will be numbered accordingly.
5. Mount your poster on the board (space) showing your poster sequence number.
6. The poster boards will be in Rooms I, II, III and V at the Holidome.
* Poster display space, form
1. Display space will be 4 x 4 feet (1.2 x 1.2 meters) maximum per poster.
2. Posters may be on one large sheet or several small sheets within the 4 x 4 feet mounting space.
3. Mounting materials (push pins) will be provided.
* Poster Printing:
Facilities for printing your poster will not be available at the Conference Site.
Bring your poster already printed and ready for mounting.
* If you have further questions,
John D. Hubbard and Jeff D. Wilson
Co-Chair, Poster Committee, IWQC-II
First Posted: May 2, 2001, 1:00am JSteele